[meteorite-list] Silent Giants, Meteorites and Singing

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:31 2004

I know this is a bit late but I would also like say thanks to a few "silent
giants" that all of us should be thankful for as well as a couple personal
thanks.
First of all, credit needs to go to Art Jones. Without Art we wouldn't have
this list to discuss everything with to start with. I think we all owe a
debt of grattitude to him for making this possible. Also, thanks to David
Weir for his great website that I'm sure all of have used to learn about a
new meteorite we just got. I don't know of any site out there that is as
informative and useful as his.
As for personal thanks, I'd like to say thanks to Geoff Notkin for going
over the IMCA's website and giving some pointers on how to make it look so
great.
Thanks guys,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com