[meteorite-list] My new book!

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

I have autographed books (CEM) now offered for sale on my website although
the books have not yet arrived. They will be here in due time. :=) Maybe
a collectors' copy kept in pristine shape and a work copy for extensive use?
You will use this extensively. It is extremely comprehensive...more so than
you could ever dream!

Ron Hartman