[meteorite-list] another rave!

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

Hello Everyone,

Mine has not arrived yet. Could someone tell me, does the book go into any
detail on what the various types, inclusions, metal, matrix etc. mean in
terms of understanding the early formation of the solar system and does the
book discuss how to interpret or identify the structures seen in thin
sections?

Best wishes,

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.