[meteorite-list] My first meteorite find!!

From: JPBrockets_at_aol.com <JPBrockets_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:32 2004

--part1_da.15c73ddc.29d4fd5e_boundary

Dear List Members:

March 26, 2002. MY FIRST METEORITE FIND!

Dave Andrews, our Holbrook resident expert, took the day and showed me around
the Holbrook strew field. Thanks Dave!

I found a whole individual - a link to a picture is attached (the marks are
in millimeters). OK, so the size is nothing to brag about, but it sure was a
thrill to find it! The other piece is a fragment, and not much bigger then
the first piece.

http://nadurra.net/HolbrookA.jpg
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookB.jpg
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookC.jpg
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookD.jpg

Anyone else have a picture of their first finds?

Juris Breikss
JPBrockets_at_aol.com

--part1_da.15c73ddc.29d4fd5e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Futura Lt BT" LANG="0">Dear List Members:<BR>
<BR>
March 26, 2002.&nbsp; MY FIRST METEORITE FIND!<BR>
<BR>
Dave Andrews, our Holbrook resident expert, took the day and showed me around the Holbrook strew field.&nbsp; Thanks Dave!<BR>
<BR>
I found a whole individual - a link to a picture is attached (the marks are in millimeters).&nbsp; OK, so the size is nothing to brag about, but it sure was a thrill to find it!&nbsp; The other piece is a fragment, and not much bigger then the first piece.<BR>
<BR>
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookA.jpg<BR>
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookB.jpg<BR>
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookC.jpg<BR>
http://nadurra.net/HolbrookD.jpg<BR>
<BR>
Anyone else have a picture of their first finds?<BR>
<BR>
Juris Breikss<BR>
JPBrockets_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_da.15c73ddc.29d4fd5e_boundary--