[meteorite-list] Name that tune is now over

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Congratulations to Jay Haynes for being the first to identify the song "Alex
Chilton" by The Replacements off their album Pleased To Meet Me. Also kudos
to Geoff Notkin, Harlan Trammel, and Rob Brey for getting the correct
answer. I've been a Mats fan for years and find that hardly anyone else
even knows who they are, let alone any of their songs. I also find that I
just about always get like other Mats fans very well which this contest
proved once again. To read some hilarious stories about this band check out
http://www.themats.com/stories.html.
Shoot me an email with your address Jay and I'll have your Gao out ASAP.
Thanks everyone and I'm off to listen to some Hootenany!
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org