[meteorite-list] Peace & Bensour

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:33 2004

Franks et al, yes, I am keeping the 9 kilo piece, I am paying the same price
for it, and I in no way begrudge it, I am selling the rest off to recover
the money spent, That means that my 9 kilo piece cost me $29,440.00. I am
proud to have it and think that it was well worth the price since I knew the
price when I shook the man's hand whom I bought it from. I am still sending
money to pay them off. I will simply get my money back from the other few
kilos, with the time I am spending on it, is a waste, other than the thrill
of going to get a fall at the site, not like other dealers who take no
risks, and who get it in the mail, who also spread rumors about the fall
without checking it out at the source. No rain fell on them, they hit and
killed nothing, just more rumors spread by people who have never set foot at
the place of the fall.
Bensour will be a fond memory for me very soon, I am almost out, so it seems
that someone thought it was a good price.
Mike Farmer