[meteorite-list] Re: Bensour

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:34 2004

Mike,
I only wanted what we discussed...something in the 20gram range for $2.00 a
gram. I guess my biggest problem was that I had budgeted for the expense and
then found it twice what I had planned on.

I also realize that I may have been unfair. I realize that you have alot
tied up on this venture.
Your price is fair...it is however beyond what I am able to spend.

My wife and I are still in our intial year of business and I need to be
prudent with my expenditures. I went from a $60.00 an hour job last year to
selling on Ebay as the job market has gone to hell in Phoenix. My brain
sometimes still thinks I am making 100+ grand a year. When I read your email
of the price change it jarred it back to the present and I realized I
shouldn't make that expenditure. Then I acted like a spoiled rich kid.....We
are doing well enough but not what we used to have.

Thank for the offer. When you are done with the other orders if you have
something I can buy that is decent and in the $30.00 to $40.00 range let me
know.

I apologize to you for my behavior.

Bright Blessings and Happy Ostara

Mark M.

PS. I copied the list...First because of my uncalled for attitude and
secondly because everyone should know you were willing to do something for
me that you need not do. Mark.