[meteorite-list] English mechanic "killed by meteor"???

From: TMS/TNS/HRC <musnat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:40 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1F086.FCE5FF60

Hi everyone!

This is a post I received off of another list I subscribe to for =
genealogy in Northumberland and Durham Counties in England. I must say, =
I never thought I would get a post that applied to both of my lists! : =
)

Does anyone know anything about this?

"Now here's a curious reference:

English Mechanic "Killed by a Meteor" 1880 06 04

Alas. My library does not have this. I could do an
interlibrary request, but if this has your curiosity
aroused too, and your library has back issues of the
"English Mechanic", it will save time if you share a
synopsis."

Just curious,
Jeanne Devon
The Museum Store/Nature Source
www.thenaturesource.com

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1F086.FCE5FF60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi everyone!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is a post I received off of another list I subscribe to for =
genealogy=20
in Northumberland and Durham Counties in England.&nbsp; I must say, I =
never=20
thought I would get a post that applied to both of my lists!&nbsp; : =
)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone know anything about this?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Now here's a curious reference:<BR><BR>English Mechanic "Killed by =
a=20
Meteor" 1880 06 04<BR><BR>Alas. My library does not have this. I could =
do=20
an<BR>interlibrary request, but if this has your curiosity<BR>aroused =
too, and=20
your library has back issues of the<BR>"English Mechanic", it will save =
time if=20
you share a<BR>synopsis."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just curious,</DIV>
<DIV>Jeanne Devon</DIV>
<DIV>The Museum Store/Nature Source</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.thenaturesource.com">www.thenaturesource.com</A><BR></=

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1F086.FCE5FF60--