[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday New Concord!

From: Dave Schultz <dls1955_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:44 2004

I seem to remember a few years ago about an insurance company commercial on
TV where this guy was driving down a street and sees this big fireball
streaking towards him. He`s really freaking out and by the time the fireball
hits his windshield, it might weigh maybe a gram or two, and all that
happens is a little crack in his windshield! You would have thought that
this character would have stopped to pick it up for his insurance claim, but
NOOOO! It was a cool commercial though. :) Dave