[meteorite-list] Hello Everybody - eBay Auction - FREE GOLD BASIN

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:45 2004

--------------EAB7D6838D3870FD140A9473

Hi Mark,
Here goes-
Bonita Springs - Fla,
I live in Lehigh Acres, Fl.. 20 miles away
Ken Newton

Mark Bostick wrote:

> Hello Everyone, I have been sick the last few weeks so I have been
> kinda quite. If I missed anyones e-mail please re-email me. I
> would like to thank everybody for their kind words lately. Whether it
> was get well or nice article or whatever. The meteorite community is
> a great group of people even if we cant all get along all the
> time...:-) Also, in light of the fact I feel better and just wrote
> Gold Basin article in the latest MeteoriteTimes issue I would give a
> free Gold Basin meteorite to someone. I liked the Name that Tune a
> few list members did but it made me think you guys wouldnt know the
> music I listen to so I have decided to do something didn't in which
> everyone can answer to. A free 15.8 gram Gold Basin individual goes
> to whoever lives the closest to a meteorite find or fall in his
> collection. My would be Belle Plaine, Kansas. Its about 10 miles
> from me. The storms (this is Kansas...no hills, mountains, tall
> trees, ects. ) Usally hit them first so I here the name all the time
> on the news.. I have a nice 75 grams slice with a Westcott number
> (the finder) I traded from Steve Arnold. (There might be a closer one
> to me but I havent seen it YET). So whats the closest meteorite find
> or fall to you? I back to around 200 eBay auctions so while your
> thinking feel free to brouse my side of eBay...here's my last
> auction.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1099729617 Told
> you I was feeling better...:-) Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

--------------EAB7D6838D3870FD140A9473

Hi Mark,
sick the last few weeks so I have been kinda quite.&nbsp;&nbsp; If I missed
anyones e-mail please re-email me.&nbsp;&nbsp; I would like to thank everybody
for their kind words lately.&nbsp; Whether it was get well or nice article
or whatever.&nbsp; The meteorite community is a great group of people even
in light of the fact I feel better and just wrote Gold Basin article in
the latest MeteoriteTimes issue I would give a free Gold Basin meteorite
to someone.&nbsp; I liked the Name that Tune a few list members did but
it made me think you guys wouldnt know the music I listen to so I have
decided to do something didn't in which everyone can answer to.&nbsp; A
free 15.8 gram Gold Basin individual goes to whoever lives the closest
to a meteorite find or fall in his collection.&nbsp; My would be Belle
Plaine, Kansas.&nbsp;&nbsp; Its about 10 miles from me.&nbsp; The storms
(this is Kansas...no hills, mountains, tall trees, ects. ) Usally hit them
first so I here the name all the time on the news..&nbsp;&nbsp; I have
a nice 75 grams slice with a Westcott number (the finder) I traded from
Steve Arnold.&nbsp; (There might be a closer one to me but I havent seen
back to around 200 eBay auctions so while your thinking feel free to brouse