[meteorite-list] Relating to the Elbert A. King Collection

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:46 2004

Dear Rhett,

  The name is Michael NOT Mikey. Yes I did lose out of representing
the "King Collection". If I would have sold the collection his daughters
would have been paid.
It is a fact that I offered OVER $200,00.00 cash to the family. That is
$200,000.00 more than they received!
Steve Arnold, a questionable attorney and a corrupt male nurse saw to that!
the King Family has NOT been paid by Steve Arnold AND ASSOCIATES (Geoff
Notkin?).

Rhett... your jealousy and cowardice are overwhelming.

  Michael Casper