[meteorite-list] meteorwrong education - refer to?

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:46 2004

--------------8A0BB42331664119FC54408F

Steven and All,
As long " we are not expressly warning that person to retract their bid," and I
will not be contacting anyone directly, I see no violation of eBay rules. ( Can
you envision some newbie wondering why he got five different emails encouraging
him to visit my meteorwrong page!!!???) Unless someone comes up with an eBay
rule prohibiting education on a "Me Page," I have NO OBJECTIONS. Nor do I think
the page would be in jeopardy. Sounds like a helpful idea.
Best,
Ken
Me Page

> QUESTION: If a bidder has a bid on an obviously meteorwrong, can we email
> that person with the address of Ken's meteorwrong page? While we are not
> expressly warning that person to retract their bid, (and the seller could
> report us to Ebay) they can examine the page...draw their own
> conclusions...and retract their own bid once they have been educated. Does
> this sound duable? Would Ken's page be in jeopardy?
>
> Best to all,
>
> Steven L. Sachs http://www.geocities.com/gangwise/meteorite.html

--------------8A0BB42331664119FC54408F

Steven and All,
bid," and&nbsp; I will not be contacting anyone directly,&nbsp; I see no
violation of eBay rules. ( Can you envision some newbie wondering why he
got five different emails encouraging him to visit my meteorwrong page!!!???)&nbsp;&nbsp;
Unless someone comes up with an eBay rule prohibiting education on a "Me
Page,"&nbsp; I have NO OBJECTIONS. Nor do I think the page would be in
jeopardy. Sounds like a helpful idea.
can we email
not
could