[meteorite-list] New page: Thin-Sections

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:46 2004

--part1_156.d701ffd.2a0774e3_boundary

Hello everybody,

I had a busy weekend, but it is finally done. My site has a brand new page
just for Thin-Sections.

I already posted a bunch of them, and I will add more as they become
available. A friend and very picky meteorite collector here in Denver is
really in charge of the thin-sections. He picks and chooses the fragments of
meteorite and has them cut by the Grand Master of Thin-Sections in New-Mexico
to his specifications, then I get to sell them.

You will find this new page listed on the Meteoritical Miscellany page. But
just so you won't have to look for it, here is the URL:
       http://www.impactika.com/ThinSections-frame.html

Enjoy.
And do let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_156.d701ffd.2a0774e3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I had a busy weekend, but it is finally done. My site has a brand new page just for Thin-Sections.
<BR>
<BR>I already posted a bunch of them, and I will add more as they become available. A friend and very picky meteorite collector here in Denver is really in charge of the thin-sections. He picks and chooses the fragments of meteorite and has them cut by the Grand Master of Thin-Sections in New-Mexico to his specifications, then I get to sell them.
<BR>
<BR>You will find this new page listed on the Meteoritical Miscellany page. But just so you won't have to look for it, here is the URL:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/ThinSections-frame.html
<BR>
<BR>Enjoy.
<BR>And do let me know if you have any questions or comments.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_156.d701ffd.2a0774e3_boundary--