[meteorite-list] ***AD*** DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE ******

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:47 2004

--=====================_8022976==_.ALT

Hello fellow meteorite enthusiast,

I have two very nice display cases I would like to sell.

They were custom hand built to specifications I wanted at the
time ( ~ 5 years ago). I've out grown them for my purposes and
would like to find a nice home for them.

They are both virtually identical except in physical size.
They are constructed of light colored oak for the base/trim with red felt
lining the inside bottom display area.

The top covers are made of acrylic plastic and look as NEW and
MINT as the day I bought them!

The dimensions for the smaller of the two cases is as follows:

O.D.: 19.5" W x 8.5" D x 4.75" H I.D. (actual display area): 18" W x
7" D x 4" H

As for the larger case, it is:

O.D.: 20" W x 11" D x 6.75" H I.D. (actual display area): 18" W
x 9" D x 6" H

I paid over a $135 for these two cases (custom built) roughly 5 years ago
NOT including
the shipping/handling cost, nor insurance!

They are beautiful cases and I'm somewhat reluctant to let them go, but if
someone really has a nice
individual specimen to show off or even several, they will look very nice
in these cases!

I'm willing to let both go as one lot for $75 + S/H and insurance to cover
the acrylic covers as well as the
bases, or I'll sell them individually, the larger for $50 and the smaller $40.

I'll be more than happy to email jpg photos to anyone interested.

The shipping, and insurance will have to be determined according to
destination and carrier used!

Thanks for your kind attention!

Sincerely,
Mal
IMCA member #6819

--=====================_8022976==_.ALT

Hello fellow meteorite enthusiast,<br><br>
I have two very nice display cases I would like to sell.<br><br>
They were custom hand built to specifications I wanted at the<br>
time ( ~ 5 years ago).&nbsp; I've out grown them for my purposes
and<br>
would like to find a nice home for them.<br><br>
They are both virtually identical except in physical size.<br>
They are constructed of light colored oak for the base/trim with red
felt<br>
lining the inside bottom display area. <br><br>
The top covers are made of acrylic plastic and look as <b>NEW</b>
and<br>
The dimensions for the smaller of the two cases is as follows:<br><br>
O.D.:&nbsp; 19.5&quot; W x 8.5&quot; D x 4.75&quot;
H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b><i>I.D. (actual display area):&nbsp;
As for the larger case, it is:<br><br>
O.D.:&nbsp; 20&quot; W x 11&quot; D x 6.75&quot;
H&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b><i>I.D.
(actual display area):&nbsp; 18&quot; W x 9&quot; D x 6&quot; H<br><br>
</i></b>I paid over a $135 for these two cases (custom built) roughly 5
the shipping/handling cost, nor insurance!<br><br>
They are beautiful cases and I'm somewhat reluctant to let them go, but
if someone really has a nice<br>
individual specimen to show off or even several, they will look very nice
in these cases!<br><br>
I'm willing to let both go as one lot for $75 + S/H and insurance to
cover the acrylic covers as well as the<br>
bases, or I'll sell them individually, the larger for $50 and the smaller
$40.<br><br>
I'll be more than happy to email jpg photos to anyone
interested.<br><br>
The shipping, and insurance will have to be determined according to
destination and carrier used!<br><br>
Thanks for your kind attention!<br><br>
Sincerely,<br>
Mal<br>
IMCA member
#6819<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><br><br>