[meteorite-list] Death, Mr. Casper and Mr. Arnold

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:48 2004

An excellent plan, Tom!

You may also want to consider adding a stipulation or
restriction to your gift to prevent the college from
selling your collection to fund other items which they
might consider of more importance.

Of course, should the college refuse such an
encumbered gift, there's always Plan B...

best wishes -
ep