[meteorite-list] What IS this stuff???another puzzler

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:49 2004

--------------3EDE6ED93AFF5A751E03DAF4

Fred and All,

I saw his auction for Antique Ancient Chinese Stone Meteorite Frog
I couldn't figure why he didn't post a pict. Then I went to the web site
a saw
the Meteoric Frog? Now I know why he didn't post the pict, it is
obviously not meteoric.
Hoppy Trails,
Ken
P.S. Save a meteoric beer for me!

Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com wrote:

> For another fun puzzler, check out Meteorite Taipei at
> geocities.com/meteoritetaipei and see if you can spot any meteorites
> among the earth rocks for sale. According to this meteorite dealer, if
> a magnet sticks to it, it's a meteorite. OK, by that rule my Amana
> refrigerator is now classified as a large meteorite for sale, with
> crust. Minus the food and beer, of course.
> Regards, Fred Hall

--------------3EDE6ED93AFF5A751E03DAF4

Fred and All,
Ancient Chinese Stone Meteorite Frog</a>
site a saw
Frog?</a>&nbsp;&nbsp; Now I know why he didn't post the pict,&nbsp; it
is obviously not meteoric.
puzzler, check out Meteorite Taipei at geocities.com/meteoritetaipei and
see if you can spot any meteorites among the earth rocks for sale. According
to this meteorite dealer, if a magnet sticks to it, it's a meteorite. OK,
by that rule my Amana refrigerator is now classified as a large meteorite
for sale, with crust. Minus the food and beer, of course.</font></font>