[meteorite-list] Ebay M-wrong

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Dear Michael, Rafael, List;
Action is required, I really think, after all, ebay has eliminated
selling soiled underwear as it was not in good business practice, but
how to get ebay's endorsement with out stepping on some sellers liberty
to sell, or promoting some law suit from Mr. Frass's followers or the
emerald green guys. We all have rights to call things what ever we
believe and sell/offer what ebay will allow, just how any limitations
are put up must be carefully addressed by the meteorite community and
ebay so no lawsuits are filed against the IMCA or individuals within the
IMCA.
Something should be done, we need to get a "meteorite congress of
lawyers" to discuss and come up with a couple solutions....
I see the jade market and rocks in general have the same problems and I
bet it all started with those used car salesmen that learned the tricks
from the politicians that learned them from the snake oil salesmen that
leaned the art from the good old time preachers/faith healers....
Best,
DAve Freeman mjwy = millennium jade of Wyoming (now on ebay)