[meteorite-list] Amargosa meteorite

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Michael Farmer wrote:

> Amargosa, this is AKA Juanita de Angeles. Mystery solved!
> Found in 1992 near Amosgosas Chihuahua. 85 kilograms H5.
> Bought by Rolf Buehler.

Thank you, Mike! I should have known because at that time I still
co-operated with Rolf Bühler and Beat Booz, and, one day, when we
met at my house to discuss the future of WinMetCat, Rolf had a huge
stony meteorite in the back of his car. That was the Juanita de Angeles
main mass. I told him we had better carry it into the house but he said
he didn't worry anyone might steal it :-)

Best wishes,

Bernd