[meteorite-list] Indirect Help

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Jeanne wrote:

> I have a problem and I'm hoping someone out there will be able
> to help me out. I recently purchased some material which was
> described as "Canyon Diablo Meteorites". Well, it turns out that
> I got a nice big baggie full of shale that came in a box with no
> return address.

As far as I know this list comprises about 500 members. If this
person should not be willing to f u l ly refund you for this
"fraudful" offer, the list members should be told his/her name
so that no one will ever buy anything from this person. Just a
pinch but one that may echo far and wide!

Best regards,

Bernd