[meteorite-list] IMCA

From: ceweed_at_qatar.net.qa <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:51 2004

Hi List
Ive just been out in one of Qatar's many strewnless fields , on a fools
errand ( one of my highly trained inspectors can't tell the difference
between Corn Oil & Umm Er Rhadhuma Brine ! )
So I'm driving back the pretty way, eyes glued to the Rangie's
temperature gauge, miles from the nearest cold tin of Tiger when the
inspiration came.I couldnt find anything tasting metallic or
meteoritic , in fact it all tasted akin to Dromedary Droppings.!

how about the IMCA opening little hotels at the strewn fields ,a sort
of hostel young meteorite hunters could stop in. Get the movement going
& who knows , maybe someone will create a catchy theme tune & song.
My friend OLGA seems to have something suitable
http://www.olga.net/dynamic/browse.php?
printer=0&local=main/v/village_people/in_the_navy.crd

I'd offer to play the guitar myself , but I'm still suffering horribly
from Shania Twains rejection of my offer to accompany her.

When I started to think of a suitable costume I lost track of the
temperature gauge because my ribs started to hurt
With EP's heritage & a bit of fire water ,,,, how about the NA headdress
& was it one of the Steves who dont want persian petrol,,,,,Highway
patrol cozzy ?

sorry for the irreverance & no harm intended
but it just had to be done

back to the medication now , cracked another rib & a blown head gasket!
Colin