[meteorite-list] Offline for a bit

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:52 2004

Ugh, Dave! Surgery (even when needed and/or elective) is always un-fun.
Hope all goes well and you'll be back on your -spine- soon ;-)

I'm going to be away for the weekend as well; every year we get together a
horde of friends and go out to an isolated community called Hana where we
camp out, tell tall tales, and generally get silly. NOt unlike Tucson,
but without the benefit of meteorites. A nice break from routine for the
holiday.

Happy Memorial Day, to all those who celebrate it this week.

Tracy Latimer