[meteorite-list] My Cool little NWA

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

You are going to have to sit through a bunch of ebay dribble to see the
photos (Nothing is free nowadays) but I found a meteorite when cutting
recently that I thought some of you would like to see photos of. It not
special like a shergotite or anything and it is only 17 grams but I thought
that it was a little cool and thought that somebody would like to see the
photos of it anyway. Maybe somebody can guess at what the classification
would be. To bad that it will likely never be classified. See here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2108249109
Cheers
DEAN

You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even from the
Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the Meteorite Shop.
www.meteoriteshop.com