[meteorite-list] It is nice to be here =0)

From: Rafael Blando Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

Hello listĦĦĦĦ

I hope everybody is doing great just like meĦĦĦ I just wanted to say that
this is a great list with everybody sending mails and comenting everybody
without caring about being professional or amateur collector. This is a rare
opportunity to learm about meteorites, and I think its the best mixture,
professionals, amateur collectors, dealers, etc...and the nicest thing is
that everybody help each other. Before this I had no one to listen to me
about this topic, I guess many of you know when you are young and you
collect "rocks" you must be crazy, at least thats why my friends thought of
meĦĦĦĦ...but know I feel different and glad of being in the list and reading
good info about itĦĦĦ.

Thanks to all of you who have helped me with thisĦĦĦĦĦMaybe Im amateur but
Im learnig fast and I wont stop learning about meteorites, thanks to allĦĦĦĦ
  =0)

Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando