[meteorite-list] Meteorite Display

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

Good evening everyone,
I hope this letter finds you all doing well this evening. I don't know how
many of you are near Sunriver Oregon or will be anytime in the near future
but if you are there's a meteorite display at the Sunriver Nature Center.
Unfortunately I've not had the chance to see it myself and unless for some
reason I'm up that way I probably won't but I do know that it was arranged
by Richard and Dorothy Norton and has some pieces from their collection (as
well as one of my Eros asteroid models that I donated) so you know it should
be good. The observatory there also has a VERY nice selection of telescopes
that you can use.
Go check it out!!!
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com