[meteorite-list] Meteorites Times

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2833F.AD197420

Hello Everybody,

My November article in Meteorite Times is now posted and I just managed a=
 little time to look at this latest issue.

Great article Martin Horejsi! Thanks for sharing those photos with us. =
I have been debating on starting to number my rocks but I think I will ju=
st try to use a digital photo record instead. =20

As on of the writers, I would like to thank the many readers that have sa=
id or posted positive comments on the web-zine and the advertisers for he=
lp making it possible.

Thanks also to Paul and Tim for the constant work.

Mark Bostick

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2833F.AD197420

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>My November article in Meteorite Times is=
 now posted and I just managed a little time to look at this latest issue=
.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Great article Martin Horejsi!&nbsp; Thanks=
 for sharing those photos with us.&nbsp; I have been debating on starting=
 to number my rocks but I think I will just try to use a digital photo re=
cord instead.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>As on of the writers, I=
 would like to thank the many readers that have said or posted positive c=
omments on the web-zine and the advertisers for help making it possible.<=
/DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks also to Paul and Tim for the constant=
 work.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HT=

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C2833F.AD197420--