[meteorite-list] Meteorite anagrams

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

Very good Jeff,
Used some brain cells that I hadn't used in a while ;-)
Especially think that "AN ARID LAG" is very appropriate for this (these)
meteorite(s).
And my "O LOVE, YET NO CRUST" is oriented and fully crusted, very lovely
indeed.
So my reply adds something to this thread I'll add the following:

LIMA RICE SALAD
A GOOD MORAL
NAIL BAG (easy)

Regards,