[meteorite-list] a couple of really basic questions

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

Hi Kalli,

Probably one of the best books to read for someone starting out is Richard Norton's
book "Rocks From Space". He is an excellent writer and covers the topics you need to
know about meteorites. I would also recommend a subscription to Meteorite Magazine
(from New Zealand) as they cover a good variety of subjects on Meteorites. Let me know
if you need help finding their web page or subscription information.

You can also just ask question here on the list and most everyone will be glad to help
you out. All my best and hope you enjoy our little corner of the world on Meteorites.

--AL