[meteorite-list] Tucson 2003 Events

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

--part1_12c.1b0d8a2a.2b032b8f_boundary

In a message dated 11/12/2002 8:43:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
martino.6_at_osu.edu writes:

> To help the poor, lost newbies like myself find the interesting (meteorite)
> events, is there a calendar or guide for the show specific to our
> sub-group? When and where are the parties, the big dealers, auctions,
> museum displays, etc.?

It is rather simple.
First you explore the InnSuites, and you will find there a lot of meteorite
dealers.
Then you hang around the InnSuites, and if you hang around long enough you
will see everybody else, because everybody ends up at the InnSuites
eventually.

And since you are now a Tucson "native", you can help all of us
out-of-towners by having lists of hotels, restaurants,.....and maps, ready
and available.
You might even want to contact Twink and offer to help her. She is Tucson's
Hostess.

See you there.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_12c.1b0d8a2a.2b032b8f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/12/2002 8:43:47 PM Mountain Standard Time, martino.6_at_osu.edu writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">To help the poor, lost newbies like myself find the interesting (meteorite)<BR>
events, is there a calendar or guide for the show specific to our<BR>
sub-group?&nbsp; When and where are the parties, the big dealers, auctions,<BR>
museum displays, etc.?<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
It is rather simple.<BR>
First you explore the InnSuites, and you will find there a lot of meteorite dealers.<BR>
Then you hang around the InnSuites, and if you hang around long enough you will see everybody else, because everybody ends up at the InnSuites eventually.<BR>
<BR>
And since you are now a Tucson "native", you can help all of us out-of-towners by having lists of hotels, restaurants,.....and maps, ready and available.<BR>
You might even want to contact Twink and offer to help her. She is Tucson's Hostess. <BR>
<BR>
See you there.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Anne Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12c.1b0d8a2a.2b032b8f_boundary--