[meteorite-list] another ebay warning

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

Hello all

Achtung to a email from services_at_ebay.com with subject
eBaY Verification and with this text:

Dear Ebay user,
As part of our continuing commitment to protect your
account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our
website , we are undertaking a period review of our
member accounts.
You are requested to visit our site by following the
link given below
http://www.ebay.com/verification/%?6488820019
Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a
safe and risk free environment to run your auctions,
and maintain the Ebay Experience.
Thank you
Accounts Managent

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will
periodically send you information about site changes
and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User
Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2002 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of
their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc

I have control the IP 62.139.74.64 from where arrive
the email and this is the informations:

person: Omar Mahmoud
address: 15 Mohamed Hafez St.,
address: Mohandessin
address: Giza
address: Egypt
phone: +202 7606677
fax-no: +202 7607656
e-mail: omar_at_nile-online.com
nic-hdl: OM2093-RIPE
remarks: For any abuse complain contact
abuse_at_nile-online.com
notify: omar_at_nile-online.com
notify: ipadmin2_at_nile-online.com
mnt-by: O-MAHMOUD
changed: omar_at_nile-online.com 20001225
source: RIPE

Wow a ebay email from Egypt! I have addvise Ebay.it of
this.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/