[meteorite-list] Interesting breccias

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:15 2004

My guess for the first one is an L5/6 breccia with carbon inclusions. W=1
S=2

As for the second, also an L breccia. L3/6 W=1 S=2. This one is gorgeous!

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario

P.S. Viewing these unclassified meteorites and guessing their
classifications is a blast. Hope others follow Matt's lead.