[meteorite-list] Ugliest Gibeon?

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:54 2004

Hi Ken,

This doesn't look like a Gibeon to me either. I believe the same individual also
listed another large specimen that looked to me to be a Campo and listed it as a
Gibeon. There is a lot of danger in guessing meteorites from looks but where there is
money to be made, there are always those who will step over the line. It would be nice
to have a little slice for etching purposes here.

--AL