[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions Ending

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:56 2004

Hello everybody,

I justed wanted to let you know that several of
my Ebay auctions will be ending today at Ebay.com
and Ebay.de, including some rare and low-priced
stuff without reserve. For example, DaG 222, one
of the finest LL5-6 breccias, thin slices of the
ungrouped type 3.5 chondrite HaH 180, low-priced
thin slices of the Martian meteorite SaU 008, etc.

Have a look at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ivuna

If the link doesn't work search for the seller
handle "ivuna". Don't hesitate to bid on my Ebay.de
auctions, too - I ship worldwide, and I will be
accepting Dollars instead of Euros ;-)

Even if you don't intend to bid, have a look at
the high-res pictures, especially of HaH 180 - the
chondrules are just GREAT.

Best,
Norbert