[meteorite-list] Riker Mount Frames Added

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:56 2004

I just added several new riker mount frames to the photo page, 20 in all
now. Free to download, just remember to take advantage of the high
resolution version of the images for best quality. Let me know what you
think. I have the high-res feature for another month as a leftover from the
HABO sale, a paid service from Yahoo that I will continue to pay for if
folks are actually getting some use out of these.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/robandcolleen11197/lst?.dir=/Riker+Mount+Frames&.
src=ph&.view=

--
Rob Wesel