[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Jonathan Gore <jonathan.g_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

I don't know!!! It keeps doing this and I can't stop it! I had no trouble
until I joined this list. I don't have the worm. This file is off my backup
hp recovery disc (disk D). I often get 20 of the same e-mail from this list.
Something is wrong.

Jonathan M. Gore
The Wonderful Wolfgang Mozart & Albert Einstein