[meteorite-list] Subject is infection...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Dear Listees;
Since there is a major computer infection going around, how about we all
quit putting attachments to the list. I would not open an attachment
from my own mother at the moment.
I also got a contaminated warning about one of the major continuous
government posters to this list. All are not well.
Dave Cachoo!