[meteorite-list] Wow....

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C26F06.F88D6C60

Well Dean, this is the last straw, an absolutely unprovoked attack by =
you. Not once did I mention your name, or say anything concerning you. I =
guess you are drunk in Peru again. I have complied with all list rules =
for some time now, and plan too, you it seems, will not. Since Mr. =
Casper and Joel Warren did the same thing and were removed from the =
list, it seems that now it is time for you to go. The rules apply to all =
of us, if I do and attack then I should be kicked off. This is uncalled =
for, and you now need to be kicked off according to the rules of the =
meteorite mailing list.=20
Dean, seek help, you need it clearly, AA is a good start.=20
Oh yeah, did anyone on this list get a piece of Bensour with the =
slightest sign of water?=20
Dean, you keep putting your foot further and further into your mouth. No =
one believes your spew any more.=20
Good Bye
Mike Farmer
  ----- Original Message -----=20