[meteorite-list] List Shutdown??

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Hi Rob & all,
        Naw, a couple of the kids are throwing sand in the sand box. Art
doesn't do anything unless they start hitting each other with shovels.
It's just a tad slow - also, I think many list members become understandably
disinterested and others timid when the sand starts being tossed.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 10/9/02 9:44 AM, Robert Verish at bolidechaser_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Wow!
>
> It sure got quiet on the List, all of a sudden.
>
> I wonder if Art shutdown the List until all the issues
> have been resolved?
>
> Only one way to find out;
> guess I'll send this message, and see...
>
> ... I'm sending this at 9:45AM PDT...

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
   Mark Twain
--
Worth Seeing:
-  Earth at night from satelite: