[meteorite-list] Re: List attacks, Bad Boys, bad!

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:58 2004

--part1_d2.1f5ddb2e.2ad6445f_boundary

Dear Jonathan,
    As you know, little boys often fight on the play ground. Makes them feel
real important, like Daddy. Someday, hopefully, they will grow up and behave
like adults.
Like a good Daddy does. See?
    I suggest either a boxing match (bad Daddy style) between the kids during
the Tucson show, or perhaps a kiss and make up (Mommy style) at Michael
Blood's Tucson Auction. Some meteorite dealer could make a lot of money here!

Ooohhh heck, never mind.
Having Fun, Fred Hall in Denver, the meteor capitol of the world.

--part1_d2.1f5ddb2e.2ad6445f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Jonathan,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As you know, little boys often fight on the play ground. Makes them feel real important, like Daddy. Someday, hopefully, they will grow up and behave like adults. <BR>
Like a good Daddy does. See? <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I suggest either a boxing match (bad Daddy style) between the kids during the Tucson show, or perhaps a kiss and make up (Mommy style) at Michael Blood's Tucson Auction. Some meteorite dealer could make a lot of money here! <BR>
Ooohhh heck, never mind.<BR>
Having Fun, Fred Hall in Denver, the meteor capitol of the world.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d2.1f5ddb2e.2ad6445f_boundary--