[meteorite-list] From the Admin - Quick Reminder about virus posts #2

From: ajones_at_siliconspace.com <ajones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Hello All;

Another reminder to not post multiple emails to the List regarding the
recent virus outbreak. By posting a single message as I did a few nights
ago, I try to alert everyone to take precautions and also alert everyone
that, chances are, you'll probably be exposed (so remember, watch out!).

When many members start posting 'virus' posts (believe me, I know that
there are only good intentions involved), the virus starts becoming a new
menace by sucking up the List server's bandwidth.

If someone gets some really good valuable virus-related information, please
send me the email first and I'll post it to the List if I feel it is in
fact beneficial.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards, Art