[meteorite-list] Fw: Belgian meteorite guy seeking contact

From: Jonathan Gore <jonathan.g_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Here it is in English:

Hello, Impassioned recently by the meteorites, I seek other amateurs in the
Benelux countries like in France. Can you help me.? I have a beautiful small
collection of 22 parts which I buy out of purses in Belgium of which Bilanga
55gr, Divnoe 12gr, Sau 008 18 gr. etc I currently seek and at handsome
price.!!!. une slice of Dag 400. If you can help me that would be super.
Météoriticalement. Michel of Brussels in Belgium.

Jonathan M. Gore
jonathan.g_at_vol.com
astrojonathan_at_msn.com
The Wonderful Wolfgang Mozart & Albert Einstein