[meteorite-list] nwa meteorite by habibi.

From: aziz habibi <aziz.habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0244391034368535_ID

hello everyone
happy to be in the meteorite central writing to you , my
english is not good
enough to extrapolise what i have in my hearth , but well
we will know each other
with time ,
i have done my entry to ebay meteorite this week and many
collectors
and honnest dealers ask me to write to the mailing list,
here i m.
well my objectives are in one way to find good offers for
my meteorites
as we are never payed enough for the work we do in nwa , as
me as the nomade
in other way i want to bring jackpot to the collectors and
the scientific comunitys, i will use mailing
list to make every one able to have his meteorite as quick
as founld
in nwa, so i m what i can say very happy to be here with
you.
1_ i will try the next month to show you all what we founld
in the sahara in nwa
with the ligitime hunter and founder.
2_ i will present you the nomade to know them
3_ i will try to have good price for my stone and good
price for you.
4_ i want to advertise my founlds.

last year i get many good meteorite, one of them is nwa1460
a nice black beauty
 of 70 gr shergotite paired with nwa480.
i get one rare ungrouped primitive achondrite. and many
martien
this next day i will show you each week some of them.
in all i get four martien stone. and the last one is may be
the first mafic martien
meteorite , may the best martien meteorite in the world its
under last isotopic analysis
i will give you news once by once.
at the end , it seems that i was already in the trafic of
the mailing list
before my entry , here i m for the best
if anyone need any information , please feel free to ask
me abaout nwa stone.
i will do my best that each one of this list has a nomade
as a friend.
i m here to make a good connections system between you and
the nomade.
finish old world of priority, you will be the first to know
what happening
in nwa meteorite from founld to sell.
at the same level of equitabilty,

all the best from nwa

habibi.

Gagnes une PS2 ! Envoies un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,34€ Hors co=FBt du SMS)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0244391034368535_ID--