[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite-list]Norton behide the Virus

From: azaware <azaware_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Hey Ken

  I know they are, who going to spend 8 hours a day sending virus out for
free. All I want to do is to expose it and hope something come of it. It
take a lot of my time. First I have to wait for Norton to tell me the email
has a virus then I need to delete it. Before I do that I put a block on that
address. But they just keep coming with different addresses.

  Kim