[meteorite-list] [OT] Re: Norton behind the Virus (!?)

From: azaware <azaware_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

This is the last word from me on this subject. I dare you or any others to
take Norton "test drive" virus protection program, which requires giving
them your email, address and see what happens (but as a friend I strongly
advise not to do this). The last virus I got on my computer was from this
list. Jonathan said something about viruses, so I put my thought on the
subject. This doesn't have anything to do with meteorite, but it does have
something to do with people sending viruses on this list. My point is simple
someone getting paid to spend everyday trying to infected computers. It's
not even new viruses; it's the some old ones they keep sending over and
over. I'm not saying don't buy the Norton Antivirus program. At this point
you have to have something. But if these companies ever get caught maybe we
might get are money back.