[meteorite-list] Meteorite show?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

Dear All,
For all of those who have been to Tucson for the show, remember that we
never have enough time or money....So, although a field trip out would
be great, bunny droppings, or visiting the rudeness (especially at the
mention of H. H. Nininger's name) that I encountered at the crater
doesn't seem so exciting. Oh, numerous signs warn of legal complications
for hunting anything at the crater. Lucky we can even have a camera
there...
Now the old meteorite museum very near there could spark a cool outing
location if the property owners would allow it.
As a side note, the petrified wood east of there is a marvel for those
collectors, and the rare woodworthia and shilderia can be had at local
rock shops and flea market in Holbrook, and we are full circle back to
those pesky bunnies and their calling cards.
Best,
Dave Freeman