[meteorite-list] ISS & shuttle?

From: Allen Emer <aemer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:01 2004

Yep Sure was. The shuttle just undocked this morning and will return to
earth Fri. Sometimes you can see a water dump sometime after they have
separated. It looks like a bright cloud of frozen water.

Keep looking.. you can also hear Ham Voice or Packet activity on 145.800
mhz FM .

I talked to one of the astros on the spacestation and she described how
strange it was to look down to see meteors but the auroas went past the
station in space.

Al Emer
N2YAC