[meteorite-list] bright flash

From: azaware <azaware_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

Has anyone ever seen this before? You know when you're looking for falling
stars. Sometime off to the side of where your looking you see something that
looked like maybe a star getting really bright, but by the time you look
there, its gone. I've seen this many times and finely I was looking right at
it. It was really cool. It looked like a star that just kept getting bigger
and brighter then it was gone. Then second after there was a little one.
This all happen with in seconds. For a while I thought for sure it was some
planets exploding. But a guess it was just a falling star coming straight
in. If you see this now you know.

Kim Az