[meteorite-list] OT: Iridium flares

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

as best I can remember they circle the earth in various geocentric orbits
and occasionally they catch the sunlight and flash. Leaving one to think
they are ufos or meteorites or any of a number of strange phenomena.. it
seems they are often seen in he North sky. But.. my memory may not be on
the game so to speak.

Rosie