[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...Free Canyon Diablo

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:03 2004

--B_3118240684_1637255

> Mark Kindly asked:
> =20
> If you could go meteorite hunting anywhere in the world, where would you =
go
> and why? =20
> =20

Hmmm Mark,=20

If I could hunt meteorites anywhere in the world, and keep what I found, I
would start at the Smithsonian, then the British Natural History Museum,
then the American Museum of Natural History, then the Vienna Museum. I woul=
like to make a couple other stops along the way at Bob Haag=B9s house, Jim
Schwade=B9s place, and maybe Hupe Brother=B9s basement (actually their safe
deposit box but you know what I mean).

Oh, and why?=20

Duh.

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3118240684_1637255

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...Free Canyon Diablo</TITL=

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Mark Kindly asked:<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
If you could go meteorite hunting anywhere in the world, where would you go=
 and why? &nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
Hmmm Mark, <BR>
<BR>
If I could hunt meteorites anywhere in the world, and keep what I found, I =
would start at the Smithsonian, then the British Natural History Museum, the=
n the American Museum of Natural History, then the Vienna Museum. I would li=
ke to make a couple other stops along the way at Bob Haag&#8217;s house, Jim=
 Schwade&#8217;s place, and maybe Hupe Brother&#8217;s basement (actually th=
eir safe deposit box but you know what I mean).<BR>
<BR>
Oh, and why? <BR>
<BR>
Duh.<BR>