[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...Free Canyon Diablo

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:03 2004

I would like to go WHERE meteorites are sitting on the ground waiting to
be found.
Just as you pick one up , you see another even nicer.
The place where you spend more time picking them up than looking for
them.
 Having to decide which ones to keep.
And while you are deciding, six more impact the ground in succession
off to your right.
HOW to get them home - is your second biggest problem.
Yes, THAT is where I want to go....please

meteoritic dreams to all,
Ken Newton