[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...

From: Sidbuddha_at_aol.com <Sidbuddha_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:03 2004

--part1_1c6.8d3812.2ae95a82_boundary

Anywhere in the world for me would be Greenland. A vast area of frozen tundra
for searching, nobody around to compete with, and as far as I know not an
issue for collecting them. Granted it's cold, but the adrenaline would keep
me motivated!

Anybody else want to go?

Dave Marsocci

--part1_1c6.8d3812.2ae95a82_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Anywhere in the world for me would be Greenland. A vast area of frozen tundra for searching, nobody around to compete with, and as far as I know not an issue for collecting them. Granted it's cold, but the adrenaline would keep me motivated!<BR>
<BR>
Anybody else want to go?<BR>
<BR>
Dave Marsocci</FONT></HTML>